Thursday, December 9

.x decade of silence for

so im givin aniione who wants it, a decade of silence.

in other news im flippn bored. i hate when i wake up on a day when i hve nthn to do tht morning, and i cnt go back to sleep. its quite frustrating.

soap box moment:
sometimes i hate being me. i hate the fact that im so nice, so understanding, so pleasing of people. its just not my nature to be a bitch. ive tried and i felt so fake and pretenious doing it. ill nrver do it again. it makes me wonder, what real?
like me bein overly nice, caring, reserved, easily walked ovr, very impersonal, and stuff is me being me and being real.
but now-a-days everyobe expects everyone else to be this unrealistic cut out of
fake personalities. or maybe im just trippin.

ltr.

0 Commentaires:

Post a Comment