Saturday, March 10

.x My Dear Watson

Its shocking to see me blogging, I know!
But you should embrace it!

I was reading through some of my more interesting blogs when I came across one that I had to reblog && expound upon.

I'll start by thanking the Academy.


Secondly, Anthony asked me today, "What does it take to be Jamie?" I really thought that was an amazing question. So I thought I'd give my awesome readers an oppurtunity to kno the answer to the question.



1. You must be sane.

I think alot. As an only child I have a zillion thoughts running through my head at all times. So, because I'm sane I know how to filtwe good thought, bad thoughts, irrelevant thoughts, not-now-maybe-later thoughts, etc.



2. You must be confident in being unconfident.

I'm never 100% sure about ANYTHING and I think that's the beauty of my madness. I am not afria to walk into a situation where I dont know what to do because....



3. You must be innovative

I rarely think thibgs through 100%. Because of all my thoughts things usually stop around, eh 90%. So once I've done the 90, the other 10 is usually done on the spot which means...



4. You must be spontaneous

I like for the unknown. As scary as it is, it is also VERY thrilling. I love going into a situation and investigating. I love knowing that i dont know and that i may never find out. This in no way correlates to ....



5. You must okay with being Jamie.

Being me isnt hard. I am so different because I'm not simply just jamie. I'm Bridget, Milan, Marleigh, Penelope, Xplosv, Teagan, and Pasiley. I'm whoever I want to be. I'm not a person thats the same EVERYDAY. So it's hard for people to befriend me because they expect me to be jamie day in and day out and that's boring. That's so predictable. It's more fun waking up and being whoever you want to be and doing whatever it takes to be that person. There is something amazing about everyone and I think it's okay to take a part of someone else's personality and create one or two or three for yourself from someone else.



So, finally....

6. To be jamie you must be Limitless :)

Now, to expound upon this ...

I was driving to work today and I was thinking about why I feel the way I feel. I've decided that it is because I don't believe in middle ground. I'm either passionate or disinterested, I'm either estatic or miserable. I think that when I'm feeling my highs I'm at my nirvana, but when I'm at my lows its like death.

I think that is why I hate to see people who are so .... avergage.

Gusto Mio !

0 Commentaires:

Post a Comment