Sunday, September 26

.x Little Rascals

smetmes i wonder what life is all about. is it to get to the end and have been the best person you could possibly be? or is it to live yur life as happily as we cn. is our life even for us to live? man my brain hurts wen i hve these cul-de-sac thoughts.
in other news, senioritis has hit me hard already and i havent even turned in my application for graduation. lol. but its such a surreal feeling to me that im graduating in less than a year. i knew i could do it but yeah idk.
latelii ive been writing like crazii. my creativr writing tchr the leprechaun, lol, has really sparked my love for writing again.
i dnt think people realize jus how cathartic writing is. it like relaxes me. it makes me feel invincible because in my stories i hve all the say so and the control over my characters. sounds kinda bullii- ish huh? lol.
but for me, writing helps with life lessons as well: patience, kindness, trust, love, envy, hate, passion etc. i always find myself writing about one extreme or the other. lol its my style.
i look bck. at my ramblings and readings and realize tht if i was white in the 60s i wuda been a hippie. cause my whole take on life is tht everyone shud pick their vice (mine is a Tokyo Tea or a frozen house rita) and use it freely and responsibly so they cn relieve sme stress. i also wuda bn a hippie cause im so nonconfrontational. id rather talk about it maturally and move on instead of spreading lies and such. lying is an ugly thing.
i love watching snapped bc it tchs yu alot abt the human mind. people often react based on half-truths or one side of the story thts where they fuck up.
welp, im off to mke lunch :)
ltr

0 Commentaires:

Post a Comment