Wednesday, September 29

.x Spanish Class

i love the spanish lab in delco. its like the bat cave. I just come down here and get so much accomplished, like creating. I've managed to write six pages (front and back, handwritten) for my next short story. Its amazing how much you can get accomplished in a short period of time. I love this place, as i say it again!

in other news, i feel like everything in my life is in a grey area. my education is in a grey area because Im not exactly sure what I want to do after I graduate. I think i've found what I want to do but it requires me getting an actual job and save up [eek!]. lol, i can do it, i just have to get motivated.

so, a random funny thing, the new spanish teacher is giving a quiz in the lab and i just realized it because this lady is in here on her twitter and facebook. you should not be professor with a twitter page, unacceptable. Speaking of twitter, i need to start tweeting more {@_oniomaniac_}

I wish i could draw or paint, cause i always feel so inspired to get my emotions out that way, but it is.
Man, its Wednesday already, it feels like the weeks are passing by me at an unrealistically fast pace. its crazy. i still havent given my blog a purpose (on a side note).

Ugh, well, im bored and im off to do my usual Jamie-like activities :)

0 Commentaires:

Post a Comment