Saturday, October 23

.x thank me later

First : i cnt sleep
Second: i added a bunch of new stuff to my blogs appearance. I added some buttons where you cn now email, facebook, twitter, googlebuzz, etc. my post to someone else! it makes it alot easier to share my awesomeness, yur welcome! (im tryn nt to be conceited).
Third, i have alot to write about.

lately ive been acting very out of character. or so i thought. i stopped to think, what does it mean to act out of character? does it mean that you do things that you wouldnt normally do? i decided that this was exactly what it meant. so i chronicled my "out of character" behavior. i decided that it was happening because i was frustrated and tired and i felt like i deserved to not be the bigger person for once in my life. okay. with that being said, i also thought about ways to keep things like this from happening in the future. i decided that i need something more constructive to do with my time. so i got a new journal and i decided that instead of typing my stories (which can take as little as 10/15 minutes to type two pages) im going to handwrite them. this way i have a more intimate relationship with my stories and i have less time. lol.

last night Cecile, Anthony and I went to an Art Show. It was really nice. I honestly didnt think i'd enjoy it as much as i did. But i loved the whole artsy atmosphere. there were two pieces that stuck out to me. one was an orange forest. i loved how the artist used one color in several different shades and hues to create art. i also liked this semi-3D piece that had a bird, a flower, and a vase and it had all different types of music written inside the leaves. idk whii i liked it so much, but i do.
also, the art show had a vagina on the door of the womens bathroom and a penis on the door of the mens bathroom. i like nude art. maybe imma freak, but i think its mostly because i like the open expression. i think im going to put up some nude art work in my house whenever we move into a house (soon hopefully).

well, im good now...
ltr

0 Commentaires:

Post a Comment