Tuesday, October 12

.x Parking Wars

I love Parking Wars. Its beyond hilarious (until I get a ticket).
Welp, todaii was a traditional day in my life, i went to class, came home, chilled, played the Wii, and then chilled. I want an all yellow outfit, the freecreditreport.com commercial inspired that.

So, i was recently asked why do I think that people should read my blog. I think people should read it because its full of important information about my life and what I think. Thats important. The world should be aware, the world should care. If I dont feel like this then who will? No one! Soooo that is that.

I have my first staff training tomorrow, did i mention I got a promotion to Staff Trainer? Yep, i did! I'm SOOO excited. I love my job.

In other life news, I'm almost finished with the story that I posted the other day, I only have like a few more finishing touches but I'll post it as soon as I can.

Well, mah future hubby jus mde dnner (yum yum),

Ltr Bloggies :)

0 Commentaires:

Post a Comment