Wednesday, October 6

.x These flippn Jet Penalties

So im layin n the bed, burnin incense, listenin to the tv and blogging. idk why im bloggin at this random hour, but i am. Latelii i keep sayin flippn when i shud say the f-word. its so ladii-like, lol :)

so im currently feeling like im invincible. im havn one of those years where nthn mtttrs unless i lt it mttr, and if i lt it mttr thn yu shud feel honored tht i lt yu mttr. lol, so conceited of me.

idk how many times im gnna say this but ..... im graduating in MAY!!!!! Im like 27 hours away frm graduation. I cant believe tht time has flown and passed by so unbelievablii quick.

so i need to gt my locs retwisted but i nvr hve the time. ugh! i feel so free wit my
locs. like i literallii think abt my hair like once or twice a week. i feel like my hair is an extension and an expression of me. yeah i go like three or four weeks without gttn it twistes but so wht? thts the way my energy mves me so thts the way my hair will be :)

side note: i nees sme new bows but i cnt find anii cute ones. if aniione (especiallii smeone in LA) knows where sme are, get em fr me. k, thnks :)

welp, im out ... i need to finish writin on this storii.

Jaii

0 Commentaires:

Post a Comment